Regardless of whether the company is still trading or not, Consumer Reclaim are able to use the Consumer Credit Act. To make a claim against the Lender or Credit Card company.
- RHI Government payments that didn’t start for years
- No energy grants were received and you needed to get an EPC
- Had to spend more money on energy saving measures for your home to qualify for RHI Payments
- Unaware of the noise pollution that would be caused by the fan
- Told that you needed planning permission to have the system installed which unfortunately cost you a lot more
- The system has resulted in an increase in your electricity bills, especially during winter
- Your gas bill has remained high even after having the system installed
- You often run out of hot water for baths or showers and the house never feels warm in the winter
- Rooms in your house are always cold and there's constant problems with your system not working properly
- Your system has broken down in the past
Have you experienced any of the above with your air source heating? Then get in touch with Consumer Reclaim. One of our claims advisors will provide you with all the information you need to begin your claim with us.
Consumer Reclaim are experts at handling mis-selling claims and have successfully claimed back millions of pounds in compensation for our clients. Across a variety of mis-sold products.
A lender is equally liable for the behaviour of a supplier and the quality of goods supplied. In certain circumstances, the lender can be forced to write off the whole loan, plus repay any money you have paid, including interest. In certain cases they can also be required to arrange for the removal of the system.